Some things you just can't make up. Frankly, it's too funny that it's true. (emphasis mine)
In New York for a signing for his new book "Vindicated," Canseco was ushered into a bathroom for an impromptu meeting with baseball officials.
That's PRICELESS! Isn't that how Canseco and his steroid use got started in the first place? (emphasis mine)
Canseco contends in his book, "Juiced," that he injected McGwire with steroids in the bathroom stalls of the A's clubhouse.
How "circle of life"-ish.
Of course, it also gives me a chance to run some, um, toilet humor pictures. Because, you know, I'm still juvenille and a chucklehead.
With a bonus, the Urinal Rules:
- Never, ever turn your head: Look forward, eyes straight. Ideally there will be a newspaper or TV placed above the urinals to keep eyes from wandering. If somebody taps you on the back, don't fall for it.
- Always leave a gap when possible: Never, ever stand next to a man at a urinal if you don't have to.
- Don't touch the bathroom wall: Yes, I know, some people like to take one hand and slap it on the bathroom wall while taking a piss. It's not cool, and it's not "urinal acceptable."
- Only talk to people you know at a urinal: There is no point in making useless conversation with a random dude at the urinal. Exception: if you're drunk.
- If a situation looks too much to handle, it's OK to abort: Pretend you came into the bathroom to wash your hands or blow your nose. Anything, just get out!
- Don't use the midget urinal unless rule number 2 applies: There's nothing wrong with the midget urinal, it just implies something.
- Angle: Choose the urinal near the wall and angle towards it. You'll thank me for this later.
- Use extreme caution when standing next to a man in a pair of urinals: Really, I think the only thing worse than being in the middle of a 3 urinal set is being part of a urinal pair. No explanation needed.