Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cano's hanging with the wrong crowd

Very good interview by The Big Lead with SI baseball writer extraordinaire Jon Heyman. Long but worth the read. Trust me.

Interesting nugget about Cano can be found at the bottom. Makes me wonder if Cano's a ripe candidate to be dealt in the off-season? Hello, Orlando Hudson?!? Just sayin'...
Right now, who is the most overrated player in baseball?
At this moment, I have to say Robinson Cano, who is a great but still doesn’t get it; he should be following the lead of Derek Jeter and Alex Rodriguez, but instead he hangs out with some very wrong people and doesn’t always hustle.

(H/T to Shysterball for the link)

2 comments:

tHeMARksMiTh said...

I love the picture.

Jason @ IIATMS said...

Thanks Mark. I chuckled to myself while both finding it and posting it.

I'm a sucker for an easy laugh, if you haven't noticed.