Monday, August 25, 2008

Welcome back?

Hey there, friends.

Sadly, I'm back from a much-needed vacation. San Diego is just incredible. For those who have never been, GO! If you have young kids, it's so much better than almost any place I can think of. Everything any kid (and adult) would want: beaches, Disney, zoo, wildlife park, beaches, Padres, Angels, Chargers, beaches...and almost guaranteed PERFECT weather.

I won't bore you with the family photo album, but the highlight was watching my boys take their first surfing lessons. Just awesome.


I'll be back at it today as much as the schedule permits. Still sifting thru email and whatnot, but I will be back posting full throttle today.

Thanks for coming back. I appreciate it more than you could imagine.

1 comment:

tHeMARksMiTh said...

I'm glad to see you had fun on vacation, but GET BACK TO WORK! I need something to read during the day. Geez, some people.