Thursday, February 14, 2008

Baseball, steroids and boobjobs

No, I'm not turning into one of those type of blogs, but when I noticed this, courtesy of Big League Stew, I had to at least post it here as it's certainly worth repeating (and laughing about). I mean, how could this be left out of yesterday's showdown? It was part of McNamee's testimony, page 26-27, as usual, emphasis mine:


Q: We've received evidence that there was a team party at Canseco's house, but that Mr. Clemens was golfing that day and wasn't at the party. It sounds like you have a pretty clear recollection of seeing Mr. Clemens at this party along with some family members, is that right? Are you certain about that?

A: Roger showed up after golf, I believe. Maybe he was golfing. I don't know if he was golfing. He might have showed up a little bit later, but no, he was there the whole time for the most part. He was in the house. I could tell a specific story about him being there, which was involving Jose (Canseco), Jose's wife and Roger's wife when they went inside, when the guys showed up. I mean, they talked -- no disrespect, but they talked about how great Jose's wife's augmentation job was to Debbie and showed her. And then Debbie showed her her augmentation job.

Great googly moogly. That woulda been the Best.Congressional Hearing.Ever. Alas, we can only laugh about it now.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Sorry about the lack of posts today; I was buried non-stop at work from 7:30am until I left at 6pm. Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: