Friday, February 13, 2009

Programming note: Vacation, baby!

Just a quick note to say that I will be catching an early flight tomorrow (2/14) to Disney for almost a week. I'll be back Thursday night. I can't imagine I will have the time to post much, if at all. I will be taking a Disney detour and heading to Tampa on Tuesday morning to watch pitchers and catchers practice. Not the most exciting thing there is, but just to see guys in uniform playing will be a nice salve after the news and beatdowns of the past week. I hope to run into a beat writer or two, and maybe snag a few pictures and autographs for my boys.


I will post pictures and other good stuff if there's anything worthwhile.

Feel free to email me if there's any breaking news or you just want to rant about anything. Have blackberry, will travel.

2 comments:

tHeMARksMiTh said...

Just in case you hadn't heard, A-Rod admitted to using steroids.


Sorry, couldn't help it. I tried. I really did.

tHeMARksMiTh said...

Oh, CC still hasn't shaved the beard yet. Buying into the team mentality my foot.