Wednesday, June 24, 2009

IIATMS Poll results: the 102 names remaining

Last week, I posted a poll for all of you to weigh in on the following question:

Should the remaining 102 names from the 2003 'anonymous' test be released?
I hemmed and hawed about this for sometime before voting.

The results:
  • NO! It was supposed to be anonymous and that's how it should stay: 37.8%
  • YES! The names keep getting leaked; let's just get it overwith already: 62.2%

Suffice it to say, most of you want to get this torture over with quickly. Waterboarding is preferred to the slow-drip-on-the-forehead, I guess. We can only wonder if the Union feels the same way and that's one of the reasons why Fehr is stepping down...

1 comment:

dinologic (Dean D) said...

My motive for wanting the list published is unabashedly self-centered: I wanna see some Red Sox names on the list. It's driving me absolutely crazy that the main credible source of information that we have to date, the Mitchell Report, was headed up but a man with strong Red Sox ties (not to mention one of the key witnesses has strong ties to the Mets). It may sound Hank-esque, but I think he was onto something regarding the media's love-affair with the Sox. All you have to do is see one ESPN baseball promo with their Green Monster inspired graphics to realize it.

Anyway...still hoping for Schilling. I would give a kidney. Seriously.