Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Satire, I think

Sara K., a FOTB, has a great posting at her place. I think it's satire. Not sure. Here's part of it:

In a statement read by his agent, Scott Boras, Rodriguez said, "I am shocked at Palin's assumption that her daughter would be an unwilling participant in sexual activity with me. I am far better looking than Levi Johnston. Besides, she doesn't have the musculature that I normally crave when I am on the road. Levi is as cute as Jetes, though. Not as cute as me, but cute like that guy on American Idol." When reminded by a reporter in a post-game press conference that the daughter who actually attended the game was Palin's 14-year-old Willow, the Dominican-born former love interest of Madonna replied, "Age is nothing but a number. Hey, we're all dumb and stupid when we're young. Right, Yuri?"
Happy to contribute any time, Sara!

2 comments:

Sara K said...

Your line ("musculature...Jetes...AmIdol") is the best. Thanks for the play!

Sara K said...

Your line ("musculature...Jetes...AmIdol") is the best. Thanks for the play!