Tuesday, June 30, 2009

THE LIST? Are these the real 103?

Shysterball and Jay from FackYouk clued me into a Tim Marchman article that identifies the "alleged" 103 names who tested positive in 2003. Craig downplayed the significance of the names ("there are maybe 2-3 names on it that will raise an eyebrow"); I firmly disagree. I think there are more big names than I expected.

I am not going to post the names until I get a confirmation. But if this list is legit, we got a whopper coming. You can follow those links to get it yourself. It's a fake.

Stay tuned; as soon as there's a confirmation, I will post it. After all, more than 60% of you wanted this list released, so this might be your chance.


UPDATE: The list is bogus, a fake, fraudulent, a sham, spurious, a con, faux, ersatz... Please resume your daily duties with no further chest-beating.

6 comments:

ditmars1929 said...

Jason, this list is obviously bullshit. You should not have given it a sense of credibility by posting links to it.

But, like anyone else, I was just dying of curiosity and absolutely had to check it out, so thanks for that.

Geez, now I feel like a woman addicted to celebrity gossip tabloids.

Jason @ IIATMS said...

I didn't like TO it. Just linked to Marchman, Craig and Jay.

ditmars1929 said...

Jason, my friend, don't split hairs with me. The end result is the same.

Saw your update. I knew it would turn out to be fake. I just wish the real one would be exposed so that we could get past all this at once instead of slowly bleeding.

Jason @ IIATMS said...

Ditmars....I think we all want the names out, just to be done with the 'death by a thousand cuts' torture.

Ron Rollins said...

Just being a guy who studied history, this is how McCarthyism started.

Oh yeah, good times ahead.

Anonymous said...

Can anyone argue with the probability of these guys?