Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Things that make you CRINGE

I type this with my teeth grinding together. Have fun. (thanks to Rob Neyer for furthering the pain, Insider access required)

Felix Pie seems to have gotten his juevos twisted. Good lord. Although, I knew a guy who had this happen back in college and I remember hearing him scream in pain. Can't be a pleasant thing.

Felix Pie missed a couple of days early because of a twisted testicle.

Reliving Junior Griffey's hurt, though this dates back to last Fall:

Griffey said he didn't remember anything after the initial shock of pain. He said he knew he threw it, but not sure where."The best way I can describe it is it felt like somebody bungee jumped off my right nut," Griffey said.

Although, seems that Junior has a proclivity to injuring his twig and berries.

Ken Griffey Jr. once missed a game for the Mariners when he pinched himself with his protective cup.

hat tip to 100% Injury Rate who has the definitive list of dumb sports injuries.

No comments: