Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Obligatory ARod/Madonna dreck and drivel

Reading this makes me feel dirty and seeing pictures of her makes my skin crawl.

"Alex and Madonna are very, very cozy," the insider reveals. "Yes, they are intimate, and they are intoxicated with one another. Alex can't get over that he's with Madonna."

But the insider has some sage words of wisdom for Rodriguez: "This isn't a deep and serious love affair. It will last as long as Madonna wants it to," our leak predicts. "She could get five or six years out of it - but only if it's in her best interest to keep him around."
Alex, this is NOT the Madonna of the late 80's/early 90's, dude. This is what you're waking up next to. And believe me, you have OPTIONS. Consider using them.

5 comments:

Ralph said...

Oh my god, she looks like like Skeletor. Just looking at her gives me an inny.

Jason @ IIATMS said...

I've got a bunch more, which could ruin anyone's lunch.

Mark said...

God, she looks horrible. How is it possibly she couldn't afford better surgery than that?

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Those pics must have been altered...
If not, ARod, what are you doing??