Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Painful sounding things: "inflamed colon"

Put this on my list of ailments that I hope not to suffer from at any point in my life:

An ailment diagnosed as an "inflamed colon" knocked Ken Griffey Jr. out of the Mariners' lineup for Monday night's two-game series opener against the Rangers.

Griffey explained before the game that he has experienced the same thing several times. "
It just comes and goes when it wants. It feels like someone kicked you in the damn side," he said. "I would be more than happy to demonstrate it on you. Just sign this waiver I already have printed up."
Glad he was laughing about it.


NOTE: there will be no accompanying pictures. Google Images made me ill.

3 comments:

The Common Man said...

Ow. Ew.

Zach Sanders said...

I'm going to borrow a line from Lookout Landing:

"I'm not buying this 'inflamed colon' thing. I think he just has a fat ass."

It is huge.

Jorge Says No! said...

that's just gross.

jorgesaysno