Tuesday, April 21, 2009

There's been an Irabu sighting

This took my breath away:

Nikkan Sports is reporting noted fat toad Hideki Irabu is working out in LA and aiming to resume his career in the US independent leagues some time this season. The article says that he’s played in amateur games and is hitting 90 mph on the gun in his workouts.
Hideki Irabu is the Japanese Sidney Ponson. I hate them both with a special kinda venom!

If only he winds up in Kansas City, my life will be complete.



belated h/t to Ron Rollins, international correspondant extraordinaire

2 comments:

Ron Rollins said...

I believe I sent you a link to this, and you thought it was an April Fool's joke.

Apologies and genuflecting are always appropriate.

Alex K said...

Way to wish harm on Ron's team and thank him for the link in the same post....classic