Sunday, January 6, 2008

Clemens & McNamee chat?

Roger: Hello?


McNamee: Hey there, it's me.


Roger: (coldly) What's up?


McNamee: Oh don't be that way. We can't let the press ruin what we once had.


Roger: I guess. It was special, wasn't it?


McNamee: Yeppers. I'm sorry that meanie George Mitchell used the Feds to strong arm me into telling the truth to them.


Roger: It's OK. I would have flipped on you, my wife and every kid I have that I named with the letter K as soon as I knew I could save my own hide.


McNamee: I know.


Roger: So now what?


McNamee: Well that depends on how bad you trashed me in the "60 Minutes" fluff job that's airing tonite.


Roger: Not too bad. I used the 'deny deny deny' approach and I hope everyone buys the the "B12 + Lidocaine" excuse. It's a new one, I think.


McNamee: Good, the gullible public will surely buy it. I mean, it's not like your performance spiked at a time when you should have been continuing to fade like Dan Duquette predicted.


Roger: Ha, that's a good one. Wanna come over and help me re-frost the tips of my hair?


McNamee: Sure, what are you wearing?


Roger: Cut-off t-shirt, pink Juicy sweats, Hannah Montana slippers.


McNamee: My favorites. Be right over.






The actual article is here.
Site Meter

No comments: