- Tejada's in trouble (separate investigation coming)
- Selig looks like a winner here. Finally accepted blame.
- Mitchell looked brilliant and well-prepared
- Fehr was predictably battled
- Many of these congressmen and women have no idea how to pronouce players' names. Way to be prepared.
- Insinuating that "kids" can walk into any old convenience store and buy PED's is such an over-simplified view; it's pathetic.
- The congressmen and women all want a stiffer and tougher policy, yet, MLB's penalties are already the highest (% of games suspended, etc.) in any of the major sports. What do they want, a death penalty?
- There is no "commercially viable" HGH test and they want blood tests now for future testing. That'd be a real threat. Buster Olney suggested this years back. If I can find that blog entry, I will, but right now, I have gotta get back to my real job.
- Comparing heroin/cocaine to PEDs is laughable and destroys credibility, Senator!
Would HIGHLY recommend you checking out Jayson Stark's live blog. Better he than me to accurately capture everything.