Despite buddy Shyster's YAWN about the NY/Boston angle for the Superbowl, we have two full weeks of breathless hyperbole about the game.
Maybe you've heard, there's some not-so-good-blood between the two fanbases.
Guessing the rest of the non-East Coast Biased viewing public will be further sick of us pretty quickly.
I'm really interested to see where the general populace will fall, in terms of rooting interest:
- anti-NY (obnoxious fans)
- anti-Boston (insufferable fans)
- anti-both (both are obnoxious)
- anti-Belichick (evil)
- anti-Manning (over-played and sick of Peyton's commecials and shots of Dad Archie sweating in the owner's box)
- anti-undefeated (this means YOU, Dolphins fans)
- anti-dynasty (well, just because)
- anti-Brady (the Jeter of NFL)
- anti-Strahan (American Dental Association)
Plenty more to exploit here but since today's a day off, I gotta run and have some non-work fun. Stay tuned for more!