Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ruh-roh Roger

Unfortunately, we take a brief break from the excitement of the MLB hot stove and trades and the coming of the season to step back into the dark, hazy smog that is the PED side of the game. Bummer. Will make it quick, folks.

_____________________________

Looks like Roger Clemens' very own mini-me, Andy Pettitte, is going to corroborate Brian McNamee's assertions. That can't be very good for Clemens.

And yes, there's a big part of me that feels for Andy. He admitted to HgH use. He comes across as non-pretentious and a family man. And I have no doubt that he was led to the HgH by Roger. What a shame. Also, I don't see everything in black and white; shades of gray, too.

1 comment:

susan said...

The prediction that Andy will say whatever he says came from McNamee's lawyer. It may still be true, but I wouldn't take a bet on anything those guys promote.