Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Gonna be a good afternoon

Why I love having a TV in my office: Starting around 1:15pm or so, the Yanks play Team USA on YES.

[Hacker alert: He's scheduled to pitch in the 6th or so.]

Hold my calls (no one calls me), cancel my meetings (I had none scheduled).

I've got a day of Excel jockeying to do so having the game on is a nice diversion.

That's Jeter vs. the Yanks (to the right). Haven't seen that before.


UPDATE: Hacker's in. It's not good, either. A slow infield chopper for a single to Jeter. Team USA has it's studs still playing. A pair of walks. Then a tailor-made double-play that Berroa tried to hatch into a baby penguin. Passed ball, 2nd run in. Defense failing him bigtime but he got behind a few batters. Youkilis and his funky grip fist a ball into right, two more runs in. I hate to see this. Not fun. They are letting him pitch through all of this. Braun drilled. Hacker's done for the day. Shake it off, Big E, shake it off.

2 comments:

tHeMARksMiTh said...

The question is -- will we see it happen again?

Jason @ IIATMS said...

I intentionally left that part off the posting.