Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Over/Under for 2009

I am totally stuck down a rathole on the BodogLife.com site. Here are the Over/Under lines for Team Wins for 2009. Have fun!

AMERICAN LEAGUE

  • Baltimore Orioles 71½
  • Boston Red Sox 94½
  • Chicago White Sox 78½
  • Cleveland Indians 85½
  • Detroit Tigers 81½
  • Kansas City Royals 75½
  • Los Angeles Angels 88½
  • Minnesota Twins 83½
  • New York Yankees 95½
  • Oakland Athletics 82½
  • Seattle Mariners 72½
  • Tampa Bay Rays 88½
  • Texas Rangers 74½
  • Toronto Blue Jays 79½

NATIONAL LEAGUE

  • Arizona Diamondbacks 86½
  • Atlanta Braves 84½
  • Chicago Cubs 92½
  • Cincinnati Reds 78½
  • Colorado Rockies 77½
  • Florida Marlins 75½
  • Houston Astros 73½
  • Los Angeles Dodgers 84½
  • Milwaukee Brewers 80½
  • New York Mets 89½
  • Philadelphia Phillies 88½
  • Pittsburgh Pirates 67½
  • San Diego Padres 70½
  • San Francisco Giants 80½
  • St. Louis Cardinals 82½
  • Washington Nationals 71½
Remember, the lines are for betting purposes, not prediction! So which would you place your mortgage on, if you had to? I think the Reds and Giants can hit the over.

Also, for the cynical ones out there, I am not (I repeat NOT) being paid to link to Bodog. I just find this stuff interesting.

3 comments:

tHeMARksMiTh said...

I like the Marlins for the over.

lar said...

The Giants have the same over/under as the Brewers?! Really?

Maybe I'm deluded/biased, but that seems a little ridiculous. I guess it shows you how much pitching can be overrated at times. Cy Timmy is not leading the Giants to a winning season alone (yes, I know they have other fantastic pitchers) and losing CC's 17 starts will not drop the Brewers under .500. but I guess that's the way the money is going right now, or those lines would be different...

Ron Rollins said...

I'll take the Royals on the under, and the Cardinals for the over.