Monday, March 23, 2009

Pearlman on MLB on XM right now

Jeff Pearlman is on MLB on XM radio right now talking about his book. Listening now...

  • I know someone from XM visited my site earlier today (thank you, StatCounter) and their first question was almost verbatim my first question! Sneaky, XM, sneaky, but I am onto you.
  • Second question was essentially my "what surprised you the most" question.
  • Fourth was the "famed workouts" question.
  • Fifth was about Piazza and his PED usage and why Pearlman decided to "go down that road". Joel Sherman is clearly enjoying the dulcet tones of his own voice, implying that Piazza wouldn't have gotten as many HOF votes as we might have otherwise thought due to the quiet whispers that surround him.

1 comment:

Ron Rollins said...

You're going to have to start copyrighting everything you do.

Seems a shame that the guys getting paid need to rip off the guys doing it for free.

I can prove that 3 'senior writers' for an alphabet sports service has ripped me off for the 4th time.

How about a little love guys? At least click on my advertising and make me some money.

Daddy needs a new pair of socks.