Thursday, March 26, 2009

Oh yeah, well Mom loves ME more

Still a silly sibling rivalry, the battle for the heart of New Yorkers:

Among the New Yorkers who expressed interest in big-league baseball, more than half - 56% - pledged alliance to the Bronx Bombers and only a third said they root for the Mets, a Quinnipiac poll found.

In a theoretical Subway Series, the Yanks are fan favorites, 55% to 42%, holding an edge in every borough but Queens, where the Amazin's play.
Let me ask: is ANYONE surprised?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No. In my short time here I have found that to be the case. Where I think the where Mets get a mojority of their fans is out here on Long Island. No wonder Mets fans annoy me.....

tHeMARksMiTh said...

I am the favorite son. I'm the youngest.

Anonymous said...

With firsthand knowledge, I know that I'm the favorite....not you!