Monday, March 2, 2009

Anyone wanna play? (UPDATED)

UPDATE: Seeking 1-2 alternates for the league. Alternates found. Thanks.

We have 10 signed up and ready to draft 3/15 with two that have committed but yet to sign in. I will give them both a few days and if they can't commit, they are getting the boot. THIS MEANS YOU: Marc, Rory_theGreat. I am not kidding. Sign in or let me know that you are not planning to play.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Was thinking about doing this for some time and never got around to posting it.

Fantasy baseball league for IIATMS regulars (and irregulars) and fellow bloggers
  • 10-12 teams, mixed league
  • Standard 5x5 format, possibly substituting AVG for OBP if possible
  • Draft would be online, probably 2 weeks or so before the season starts, to be determined
  • ESPN-hosted
  • Post-draft recap with mocking of the bad picks
  • Weekly updates here with full bragging rights
  • For entertainment purposes only; any wagering purely theoretical, unless I win
Let me know via the comments (or email me) if you want to play and your email address so I can invite you once I create the league.

UPDATE: THE LEAGUE IS FULL.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to join in.

Rory The Great said...

I want in if I can. Rorythe_great@yahoo.com

Any interest in doing an auction instead?

Mike @ weretheteamtobeat.com said...

I'm excited for this. how many teams are we expecting?

Ralph said...

I'll definitely take one of the open spots.